Ministry of Land Management, Agriculture and Cooperative
Province No.2, Janakpurdham, Dhanusha
Invitation for Electronic Bids for the Liquid Nitrogen Container and semen refri
IFB No. NCB/molmacp2/eBQ6-075/76/Goods
Date of First publication: 05/11/ 2018 (19/07/2075)
Ministry of Land Management, agriculture and Cooperative invitesElectronic bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of following items under National competitive bidding procedures specified in Public Procurement Act-2063 and Regulations-2064.
Minimum Bid Security
cost of each bid documents
1. Liquid Nitrogen Container (30-35 L)
2.Semen refri (2-3L)
2. Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect each bidding document at the Ministry of Land Management, agriculture and Cooperative , Janakpurdham, Dhanusha, E-mail address email@example.com or may visit e-GP system: www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp .
3. Electronic bidding document is available online and can be downloaded from e-GP system: www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp. Interested bidders shall register in the e-GP system and deposit nonrefundable cost of each bidding document as mentioned above in the following bank and electronic scanned copy (pdf format) of deposit voucher must be submitted along with the each electronic bid files. Name of the Bank: Rastriya Banijya Bank LTD, Janakpur Branch.
Name of the Office: Ministry of Land Management, agriculture and Cooperative, Province No. 2,
4. Pre-bid meeting shall be held on 26th November, 2018
5. Bidders should submit the electronic Bids through www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp to the Ministry of Land Management, agriculture and Cooperative, Province No. 2, Janakpurdham, Dhanusha on or before 12 noon on 5 December, 2018.
6. Bids shall be opened in presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend on 13:00 hours on 5 December, 2018. at the Ministry of Land Management, agriculture and Cooperative, Janakpurdham. Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days counting from the day of bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security of "A"class commercial Bank or cash deposit, amounting to a minimum of as mentioned above for each, which shall be valid for minimum 30 days beyond the bid validity period 90 days.
7. If the last date of submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered the last day. In such a case the bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.
8. The purchaser reserve the right to accept or reject, wholly, partly any or all bid documents without assigning any reasons, whatsoever. Incase of discrepancies or error in bid notice or any other documents purchaser reserve the right to amend or correct any time.